What does it include?
- Studying efficiency quiz – How efficient are you?
- Common myths about studying, how we fall prey to them, and what we can do to overcome them.
- 10 Rules for the perfect study schedule.
- 5 Rules for better flashcards.
- How to systematically increase your productivity – Learn about our productivity equation and how it helps you find your biggest productivity weaknesses.
- Productivity quiz – diagnose which elements of your studying productivity need the most work.
- 8 Steps to master the mindmap – Learn the correct way to perform this surprisingly technical, commonly misused studying skill.
- How to memorise 50 facts in 15 minutes
- Students who are looking for a rapid orientation to some of the most important principles for studying smarter
- Students who have been trying to study more effectively, but aren’t clear on which direction to take
- Students who are prepared to take their studying to the next level
About the Author:
Dr Justin Sung is a medical doctor, certified in adult learning and teaching, and has created multiple learning and productivity courses for students and professionals across NZ. For almost 10 years, he has taught and assisted thousands of students to reach academic success with evidence-based techniques for studying efficiency, time management and stress management. He currently travels the country delivering seminars on career planning, goal-setting, productivity, and studying smarter.