We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- contact information
- computer or network
- billing or purchase information
We collect your personal information in order to:
- facilitate optimum experiences with our service and website
- track user experience information and analyse user data for service improvement
- collect user metrics to measure our impact and success
Besides our staff, we share this information with:
- stakeholders in order to demonstrate our impact and successes in an anonymised way.
Providing some information is optional. If you choose not to enter correct names or contact information, we’ll be unable to provide services to the appropriate person, with a high risk of missing important notifications.
We keep your information safe by storing it in encrypted information, with credit card information being handled entirely by the payment gateways and only allowing administrative staff to access contact information.
We keep your information for 7 months after accounts are left inactive at which point we securely destroy it by securely erasing all digital records or contact and order information.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information or to have it corrected, please contact us at email@example.com, or 16 Anzac Avenue, Auckland, NZ.